[asterisk-biz] Bahamas DIDs?

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:50:49 CDT 2009

On the two projects I worked on one island had a single line.
The other had multiple lines and the service only functioned about 30% of
the time and the customer would of piped like 20k min on his lines if given
the chance, but he was only able to use around 5 to 6k.
This particular island was a developing island that has private homes so a
solid phone service was a must.

They went with Idirect satellite and voip over Bahamas native phone services
because of this reason.

Tom