[asterisk-biz] Suggest Multi-tenant Hosted PBX ?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jun 15 07:41:06 CDT 2009

Kashif,

Please see Enswitch. It's in production today from a few hundred users
on a single machine to over 150,000 users on large clusters. For more
details, please see the links at the bottom of:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

In particular, I suggest reading the feature list link. Please do
contact me off list for pricing.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799