[asterisk-biz] Unlimited inbound DIDs for: 337, 225, 504 area codes?

Nikolai Manek manek at remwave.com
Wed Jun 10 15:12:14 CDT 2009

I did not use them in the past nor our customers but their offer sounds pretty good. And it's very possible that it is legit.
If they don't have to use TDM channels (that is physical T1 or T3 plugged into their servers) but have an IP handoff they can get
very low rates if they have volume (which they might have with their offering). Why not? Sounds pretty good to me. DIDs itself are sold
in 1000 blocks for $500 on time fee which is not even a good price. The rest is a question of call termination to VoIP. If you are using softswitches like REMWAVEs Terra or Freeswitch or something like that you can sure have 1000+ channels per box. Asterisk maybe a couple hundred as well. If you then offer 20 channels MAX per DID they (that company) can generate at least $1,000 revenue per server.
It does make sense. Just my 2 cents here:-) If their service has good quality it's sure a company to watch. (they state 3600 rate centers on their website - that only leaves a couple options from where
they get their DIDs - all of these options should provide high quality).

Nikolai
http://www.remwave.com