[asterisk-biz] UK Termination with functional CallerID

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Wed Jun 10 11:17:20 CDT 2009

I have really low volume to the UK, but need to be able to set CallerID
appropriately.  My current carrier uses P-Asserted-Identity but does not
accept +44xxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone have a no-commit ok-with-low-volume route to the UK that
accepts UK CallerID and has it well documented how via sip it needs to be
sent?

I'm happy to send all my non-North America traffic to a solid flexible
provider.

Thanks