[asterisk-biz] How do i enter two different SMTP in Asterisk VoiceMail

Brandon B. brandon at brellsystems.com
Tue Jun 9 01:21:53 CDT 2009

This is a SMTP question more than an Asterisk issue. Is the DNS
information for these two mail destinations correctly configured? If
not, use your own DNS server with the necessary information or write a
script that will accept the voicemail email with attachment and make
the necessary SMTP connnections.