No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

time what he promises.

Ovetel keep up a good work!

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Vlad Shoz <vladshoz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> Here we go again telling the truth about OVETEL.!
>
> http://www.ovetel.com/partners.html
>
> Sr. Yaro, claims to have lot of international agreements with 400 partner=
> ; i contacted
> some of those "partners", like TATA and SwissCom who i have business
> relationship and they don't have any kind agreement with ovetel. Ovetel i=
> not customer from them!!.
>
> Yaro, if you buy minutes from carriers who are connected with them ; don'=
> give you rights to exposure those telcos which you don't have agreements!
> Don't be a fool.
>
> You=B4re trying to create fake ovetel 'reputation'. But i am 100% sure al=
> guys from asterisk-biz have experience and know exacly what you are. Work
> from home
> with fake e-mails ( creating fake employees ) to say - ovetel have at lea=
st
> 5 people
> working!
>
> Come on Yaro, say the truth to everybody :) It=B4s better to be a small a=
nd
> honest voip broker. working from home is not so bad, right?
>
> Think about this.! Be honest!
>

> --

--=20
Gary Steinberg
Work: +1 (917) 727-8107
MSN: grayroutes at live.com
Yahoo: grayroutes

--001485ec070ce561630490a9473e

Vlad (if it is your real name) why you hate so much Yaro and Ovetel? Becaus=
e he did not let you suck his dick?<br><br>I think it is just a hate of com=
petition! I understand it is hard when you see your competitors growing fas=
t and you only sucking dicks. So my advice to you would be stop sucking dic=
ks homo and writing this bullshit here get a life.<br>
ing business with Ovetel we don&#39;t care who they work with is it a TATA =
or SwissCom we only care that they provide us with what we need and this is=
 most important. <br>
 class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Vlad Shoz <span dir=
=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:vladshoz at yahoo.com">vladshoz at yahoo.com</a>&g=
t;</span> wrote:<br>
r-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;"><table border=3D"=
0" cellpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td style=3D"font: inheri=
t;" valign=3D"top">
rnational agreements with 400 partners ; i contacted<br>
some of those &quot;partners&quot;, like TATA and SwissCom who i have busin=
ess relationship and they don&#39;t have any kind agreement with ovetel. Ov=
etel is not customer from them!!.<br><br>Yaro, if you buy minutes from carr=
iers who are connected with them ; don&#39;t give you rights to exposure th=
ose telcos which you don&#39;t have agreements! Don&#39;t be a fool.<br>
0% sure all guys from asterisk-biz have experience and know exacly what you=
 are. Work from home<br>with fake e-mails ( creating fake employees ) to sa=
y - ovetel have at least 5 people<br>
working!<br><br>Come on Yaro, say the truth to everybody :)
 It=B4s better to be a small and honest voip broker. working from home is n=
body></table><br>