No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

ct outside for the second leg.

But building the first leg will be difficult; I know how to set a SIPHeader=
 for my phone in order to make it auto-answer ... but just inside the dialp=
lan, not from AMI.

Can you tell me how to set variables in a context via AMI ? Or how to come =
straight into the dialplan from AMI (there I could also achieve this) ?

Setting the variables inside the originate command is not working, because =
originate is performed before evaluating the variables.

Thanks

Alex

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lis=
ts.digium.com] Im Auftrag von Matt Riddell
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. November 2009 22:27
An: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Betreff: Re: [asterisk-biz] auto-answering an originated call, dialplan / m=
anager interface problem

Instead of sending to a channel, use Local/exten at context/n

In the context set your variables before making the call.

We do this on a virtual receptionist with touch screen.

You touch the name of the person (or group) you want to speak to, it=20
makes a call to a Linksys (which autoanswers) then sends the other leg=20
to the person they are trying to contact.

--=20
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director