No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

-----

"As a well known B2B expert of telecom vertical, we have delivered
applications that are meant to address ever emerging business
requirements. At NGT live we strive to develop and design world class
communication solutions and applications that offer operational
flexibility to business processes.

These applications cover various core segments of Telecom verticals.
Whether there is a need for B2B Integration, Enterprise Application
integration or a Mobile Commerce portal, our globally acclaimed
solutions deliver business innovation capabilities and improved customer
services to several industry domains."

-----