[asterisk-biz] Skype technology licensing. (Action Required)

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Jul 31 15:05:39 CDT 2009

Ha Ha yeh I know it was an auto post from his email client but.......

For 'nwchang' and anyone else considering using Boxbe - you might want
to read this blog post about how Boxbe is dumping spam into your deleted
email folder and screwing up your archives.

http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/oh-boxbe-why-so-silly-boxbe.
html

Regards,

Dean Collins