[asterisk-biz] Friday 2009-07-24 12:00 EDT: Voxeo Labs on VoIP Users Conference

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 02:30:59 CDT 2009

Hi all,

You may have heard yesterday that Adhearsion and Voxeo have created a
new baby, Voxeo Labs. From our (non-biz) point of view, I'd recommend
following the blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com/ to see how what they do
might be of interest to you and your asterisk/voip activities,
commercial or private.

Since I myself know little about what this all means, I've invited a
lot of bright people to our weekly conference. I've met Jay Phillips
and Jason Goecke and they're interesting people to talk to on any
subject, even outside the bounds of the usual geekdom. I only know Dan
York from a few online exchanges and a visit he paid the VUC as a
guest long ago.

So I'm recommending you join us at 12 Noon EDT Friday July 24th to not
only hear what all the buzz is about but also ask questions, make
comments and drink the free virtual beer (you must be of legal virtual
drinking age in your area). It's that virtual beer that got me in
trouble on the second, non recorded, R-rated portion of our session
last Friday.

If you have a decent phone, it probably does g722 so join our call on
the ZipDX wideband bridge: 200901 at login.ZipDX.com
or call in to the Talkshoe g711 SIP URI:  7463#22622#1 at proxy.IdeaSIP.com

IRC back channel #voip-users-conference

There's also a live stream and more information at http://VUC.me

Thanks to Digium, OnSIP, e4strategies and ZipDX for all the help and
support. Several regulars on the VUC come from those companies and
provide a lot of insight in their areas. Should be a fun call this
week.

/r