[asterisk-biz] DID and CNAM

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Jul 10 12:00:50 CDT 2009

I also have a CLEC partner that has been providing CNAM database dip fee
compensation for over 4 years. As long as one of their DID numbers is dipped
for caller ID name and number match, they will do a revenue share with the
customer. Ideal candidates are call centers. The commission generated is
based on the LEC that the call terminates to. My CLEC partner has a
commission schedule for larger users (10 million commissionable dips +) as
well as basic users(under 10 million).
Please contact me with additional questions or to see a full copy of both
commission schedules.My CLEC partner has numbers in the following states:
DC, PA, MI, MD, IL, MO, NY, VA, CA
Examples of payouts on the highest deck (10 million commissionable dips
+/month)are as follows:
Qwest-.0012
Sprint-.001
Verizon East-.00052
Verizon West-.00084
ATT9old Bell South)-.00036
ATT(old SBC)-.00095
ATT(old Pac Bell)-.0009
ATT(old Ameritech)
Indiana-.0015
Michigan-.0015
Ohio-.0015
Wisconsin-.00135
Illinois-.00048

In addition to CNAM, we also sell carrier products that pay reciprocal
compensation on the DID's as opposed to CNAM.8XX termination(re-origination)
also pays out between .001-.006/minute based on amount of monthly minutes.

I know you're out there :)

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale termination/origination
1-951-744-9220
MSN IM- jaykordic at hotmail.com

JULY 2009 specials

1-USA termination-.0014/minute(covers ALL California ATT landline-OCN 9740
with CLI).
2-USA termination -.0044/minute,109,000+ npa/nxx's,1/1 billing, virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered
3-8xx termination(re-origination) access compensation. The access
compensation ranges from .001-.006/minute(based on carrier used and volume).
4-USA Unrestricted 8XX origination from .0095/minute-.0125/minute(volume
based).
5-INDIA WHITE ROUTE-as low as .012/minute for India Mobile(excludes 9194)
with 60+asr,10-13 aloc.
6-USA termination -.0039/minute-65,289 + npa/nxx's,1/1 billing, virtual rate
center ANI/CLI delivered(SIP/G729 only)
7-USA unrestricted termination at .0097/minute with CLI(1/1 billed)40% asr.G729
8-USA unrestricted termination @.011/minute with CLI(6/6 billed)G729.G711
rate is .0119
9-Mexico Mobile-as low as .078/min. (50% asr,8+acd/aloc).