[asterisk-biz] Friday July 10th: Gigaset DECT/SIP phones have come to the USA

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 04:22:43 CDT 2009

Hi,

This week Tony Stankus, North American product manager of the Gigaset
line is our guest on VoIP Users Conference. I have had a two handset
S675IP in our small business for about a year now and my wife and I
both like the phone. But as a geek, I like it a lot more than she does
:)

6 SIP lines avails for all those ITSP accounts I have, plus a regular
PSTN. Vmail works on both, so if you have DID without voice mail
service, your local Gigaset will handle the SIP channel as if it were