[asterisk-biz] Where to find qualified Asterisk Developers?

Dave At Greenroom Creations dave at greenroomcreations.com
Thu Jul 9 14:30:05 CDT 2009

Thanks for the response.  Basically we're looking for a specific type of
Asterisk developer.

We do voice broadcasting so we deal about 98% in outbound only phone
calls.  We use VOIP with our asterisk systems.  So we need someone very
familiar with a voice broadcasting type setup.

Another piece is the AMD (Answering Machine Detection), this is a huge
part of our business and need our AMD to work as good as possible.  Any
ideas we're welcome to and are constantly looking to improve our coding
so that it can detect people/machines much better.

If these are 2 areas that you are very familiar with I'd love to talk
with you.

Thanks,
Dave