[asterisk-biz] Where to find qualified Asterisk Developers?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Jul 9 13:33:14 CDT 2009

Take a look at my site (providing it still works).

www.asteriskhelpdesk.com

You can view and contact the Gurus.  Last I saw it was ~150 or so,
some guys as respected as Olle (not meant to leave anyone out).

I am not sure if the functionality is still there, but if it is, and
you can navigate the site, post your job, it will email all the
Asterisk folks that indicated a certain skillset.

It is all free and been un-maintained for a very long time.

One day, when there is time, maybe I will do something with it, just
to have Digium make me shut it down for using the word "Asterisk"

Digium was in the top ten visitors in Webalizer for several months
when it went live, so I am sure someone there had some interest
anyways.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro