[asterisk-biz] Voice messaging service needed in Sri Lanka & Philippines

Al Lougher alougher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 17:01:30 CDT 2009

I'm looking for a local voice messaging service in Sri Lanka & Philippines. About 200,000 opt-in messages per month per country initially. Service needs to provide a system that can interface with our US based messaging platform such as through API or other means.

Alternatively I would be looking for local SIP termination, if that is at all possible.

If you know of a service please contact me off list.

Thanks
Alan