[asterisk-biz] VoipJet.com Major Price Drop and New Dedicated Customer Support. The best just got even better. (Typo fixed)

VoipJet AsteriskBiz asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Wed Jul 1 21:52:52 CDT 2009

(Typo fixed, "no" => "now")

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since we posted on the Asterisk Biz List.  We listened
to all of your suggestions:

1- Price drop: Effective 3-Jul-2009, our price for USA drops to 1.1 cents
USD (6/6 billing).  It is the same quality Tier 1 telco termination we have
always used, just at a lower price.  You can see our entire new price list,
all effective 3-Jul-2009, here:

http://www.voipjet.com/3Jul2009.txt

2- When we say quality we mean quality.  When we say Tier 1, we literally
mean one of the largest phone companies in America with the highest CallerID
transmission we have ever tested.  No company has 100% perfect CallerID
transmission (trust us, we've tested a huge number of them) but this is as
good as we've seen.  We also pass calls to them via G711 (as well as G729).
So if you send it to us uncompressed we won't compress or distort it.  The
same goes for our much lauded international termination.

3- Customer support: there's now someone providing dedicated customer
support, which is a DRAMATIC improvement.  We've always had excellent
quality calls and now we have the support to back it up.  Long overdue!

4- Faster setup: new accounts are usually made the same day

Please note, we don't offer DIDs and only service wholesale customers.  We
also don't provide Asterisk consulting.  Just the best termination in the
business. (Which explains why we don't have bargain basement prices.)

Best Wishes,

The VoipJet Team
www.voipjet.com