No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

things can be (for lack of a better word) tricky.

I hired a taxi driver in Liberia for a couple of weeks and he wound up
being an incredible negotiator and guide.  Saved thousands, I started
bringing him to all of my meetings, we even had him pretend to be the
customer and do all talking, too funny how things changed.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Gert-Jan de Boer <boerg at nosco-ict.nl> =
wrote:
> This list is meant for business discussions.
>
> Not for:
>
> "I want job feed my poor family please help me."
>
> No disrespect but try to find a job on a list that is meant for job =
requests
> please.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert-Jan
>

> Op woensdag 25-03-2009 om 15:25 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Meftah =
Tayeb:

> hello,
> please respect me
> i'm no a spamer or hacker
> i'm only a simple user that is requesting job from other asterisk =
business
> i'm posting in this list bicose is named "Asterisk Biz" where biz is:
> business
> thanks
> Gert-Jan de Boer a =E9crit=A0:
>
> Can someone please keep this list crap-free.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Op woensdag 25-03-2009 om 14:00 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Meftah =
Tayeb:

> hello
> please tel me what you need to know
> i dont understand you
> thanks
> Alex Balashov a =E9crit=A0:
>
> Constructive in the sense of constructing a response?  :)
>
> Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
>

> please keep responses constructive, anything else is unproductive. =
That
> is all :)
>

> On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 09:11 +0100, Meftah Tayeb wrote:
>

> hello,
> please i want to request a asterisk job (call center agent) or other
> asterisk related job
> i'm from algeria
> anyone give me a job ?
> no problem for payment, it is pocible to pay me using western union
> please help me my friends
> thanks
>

> =

--=20