[asterisk-biz] OT: Re: Consortium of Sorts for Interconnects and VoIP providers to a Lesser Degree

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jan 28 14:08:48 CST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Richard Lyman <pchammer at dynx.net> wrote:
> Steve Totaro wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Richard Lyman <pchammer at dynx.net> wrote:
>>
>>> TP'n to follow flow.  I haven't read every post on this thread so
>>> forgive me (please) for stating something that might have been already
>>> stated.
>>>

>> I do not forgive you, there are not that many posts to read through
>> and not taking a moment to do so makes you a non-candidate.
>>

> Steve, do you really think you need to repeat saying 'non-candidate'?
>
> I also seem to recall (while skimming the thread), something about
> 'negative attitudes'.
>
> At least i was being polite.
>
> Good luck.

Thanks, but time wasters are just that and need to be told so to help
them and keep them from robbing the one thing I cannot get back, that
is, of course, "Time."

This is not negative attitude, just I don't need or want someone who
does not bother to read a little, get up to speed before speaking out
of line, and incorrectly....

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro