[asterisk-biz] looking for 24x7 answering service to provide dispatch only

Dave Veilleux Dave at PlanetTelecom.com
Tue Jan 27 14:09:32 CST 2009

Hey Clay,

Interested to trade a few David, Chiriqui numbers for Panama City numbers?

Saludos

Dave Veilleux

Planet Telecom

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of equip sourcing
dept
Sent: January 27, 2009 2:46 PM
To: rehan at supertec.com; Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Cc: aamir.durrani at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] looking for 24x7 answering service to provide
dispatch only

Hi.
I run a call center down here in Panama (same time zones as USA), English
and Spanish.
If anyone wants a live operator to perform functions like this, we can
definitely provide at a very cost effective price.

Clay S Perreault
PanAmerican Wireless, SA

Rehan Allah Wala wrote:

Try

http://www.ndcbpo.com

They can give you a Virtual PA service for 500$ a month to 1000$ a month and
also the
answering service.

Rehan

Sounds like the ideal thing would be someone who provides a "virtual PA"
service or similar.

You haven't stated where you're located, but if interested, we have a few
clients in that line of work. Of course, we're based in the UK and our
clients would have English accents :-)

Regards,

Chris

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
- Gandhi

7:26 AM