[asterisk-biz] Canada -> India (Country Code 79)

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Jan 26 11:16:17 CST 2009

Hi Matt,

I think you can buy anywhere to India now for around 1.5 to 1.8 cent a min from any good
termination company.

If you need Mumbai and Hyderabad DID's for personal usage, We can arrange them for you
on virtualphoneline.com or didx.net

Rehan

> > Getting DID in India is yet illegal also I think the rate which he is
> > asking is falling very much in black routes for the amount of minutes
> > volume he has.
> >
> > Entertaining such customer is a choice you can take now, we wouldn't
> > have.
>

> Mitul,
>
> Okay, thanks for the info - I wasn't sure as I've never dealt with routes to
> this part of India. Do you/anyone know of any other solutions or rates that
> could be offered?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi