[asterisk-biz] Phone Blast

Charles Alvis calvis at itechgroup.com
Thu Jan 22 13:11:14 CST 2009

I am faced with a very precarious situation.   I need to do a product recall
for about 500 customers.   A product was sold which could have a possible
defect.   I am going to notify customers via email and phone.   The problem
is not all customers have an email address and I need to attack this
situation both email and voice.    I can handle the email part, but need
help on the voice phone calls.

I thought I would check on this list to see if anyone has a setup that can
make bulk calling for previous customers to let them know of the
situation..   I need to record a message outlining the situation and
offering a possible resolution.  I will need to get a confirmation input.
In addition a report will be needed to determine whether they got the
message or not.

Contact me off list to discuss.

calvis at itechgroup dot com