[asterisk-biz] Looking for Asterisk support help in Auckland NZ and Brisbane AU

David Shauger sollostech at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:33:37 CST 2009

We are looking for support for a customer with small call center
locations in Auckland New Zealand and Brisbane Australia. In each
location they currently have hosted VoIP service that is not meeting
their needs and they want to move to a premise based Asterisk. Since
the cost of high quality broadband appears to be quite high in both
countries we are planning on each have four POTS lines. We want to
connect these locations with IPsec to UK and US locations using
pfsense firewalls.

We will be using Xorcom hardware with Voiceroute Druid UCS 5 at these
locations. We need someone who will be able to help with initial
installation and supply ongoing support for issues that might come up
with the Internet, firewall, Asterisk.

Please note, we will be using Voiceroute Druid UCS 5 and pfsense
firewalls for sure. If someone can offer a reliable and affordable
solution for SIP-based service versus POTS we would be interesting,
but it must be very reliable. The goal is to for these to go live in
the next 30 days.

David Shauger
Vice President

Sollos Technology Solutions

678-317-9444 - voice
404-886-7603 - cell
772-679-5830 - fax
dave at sollos.com
http://www.sollos.com/

This email has been certified by Thawte
Email certification helps prevent identity theft
Virus scanning provided by Clam Antivirus