[asterisk-biz] Picture interior Redfone Fonebridge

Antonio potxoka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 04:39:51 CST 2009

hello

I dedicate it to the electronic (rather repair work on equipment
maintenance), but I have a friend who has a small company with teams voip.
This is a redfone fonebridge which does not work for you, know if the
version 1 or 2 a day due to problems in electricity supply and did not
return to life and should not be guaranteed.

He told me to see if I can please have a look because I had to see if they
had to open a fuse or similar and some say it is a little dark. Please can
someone send me a picture of the inside of one of these teams, if something
has damaged a picture of reference when seeking anomaly. Thank you very much
and feel the off-topic if it is considered so ;-).

Greetings