[asterisk-biz] Area Code NPANXX Database

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jan 16 19:45:41 CST 2009

And what I mean by that is that when you get this situation:

http://www.localcallingguide.com/lca_prefix.php?npa=404&nxx=736

The NANPA spreadsheet won't tell you that.  It only lists 10,000 block
assignments, which used to be the norm, but really aren't anymore in
non-boondocky places except for the ILECs and mobile operators.