[asterisk-biz] In-house Asterisk and OpenSER/Kamailio trainings? Contact me!

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Thu Jan 15 08:53:20 CST 2009

Friends,

I'm now in the process of planning spring activities. During the fall,
I did a few inhouse trainings and have two planned this spring as well.

If you have a large team that needs training in Asterisk, SIP and
OpenSER I can adapt a training specially for you, on your location.
This is very often beneficial compared with sending the team offsite
and getting a non-adapted class. I've been running all kinds of
combinations from one-day to five-day trainings or a longer plan -
with a few days here and there.

To see the topics that I cover in my scheduled trainings, see http://edvina.net/trainings

At this point, I'm booked for one conference during the spring. If you
need help with a conference or a customer event, feel free to
contact me. Now is the time, when my iCal is almost empty. To get a
sample of a more visionary talk, see http://www.voip2day.net/
from a very successful event by Avanzada 7 in Madrid during November
2008. Check the video section.

Contact me off list for pricing and availability. Looking forward to
training your team!

Best regards,
Edvina AB
/Olle Johansson