[asterisk-biz] Enterprise Asterisk users needed for article today

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Mon Jan 12 09:21:22 CST 2009

Life University in Marietta, Georgia uses Asterisk to provide
telecommunications across a campus of more than 550 seats.  Their CIO
John Atlikulac or their IT Director Thornton Muir would be glad to act
as references.

We installed them last year.

Let me know if you need something more.

Bryan M. Johns