[asterisk-biz] Enterprise Asterisk users needed for article today

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Mon Jan 12 08:31:43 CST 2009

I'm giving an interview today, and a comment was made that I will
probably be able to drop a few names of "enterprise" users who are
using Asterisk.  There is a list of usual suspects, but I'd like to
throw some new names into the mix.

If you have an Asterisk installation that is serving more than 300
people and is not a service provider model (i.e.: those 300 people
have paychecks from the same company as you) then let me know the
rough details of your installation and usage.  It can be a one-line
description.  This isn't a press release, it's just a "for instance,
company X uses Asterisk for Y with a few hundred seats" kind of mention.

I'd need it before 1:00 PM Eastern and I will try (but can't promise)
to get your name mentioned in a fairly large-circulation industry
magazine.

Private replies, please.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/