[asterisk-biz] Friday Jan 9th at Noon ET: VoicePHP from TringMe

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:15:31 CST 2009

Hi all,

We've had Yusuf Motiwala from TringMe on the VoIP Users Conference
before when he annouced their Flash-based web phones. Now they've come
up with something that tantalizes me, VoicePHP. Sure XML is a standard
and fairly easy to implement, but not as easy as PHP, which I have
used since version 2 (Yup, shadesof.phtml)

Here's GigOm's take on it: http://tr.im/2y4g     Check out TringMe's
VoicePHP site at http://voicePHP.com

Then join us and ask Yusuf questions or share your experiences, argue
about how great XML is or whatever takes your fancy. The VUC has to be
the longest ongoing live public conference ever and we have a
knowledgeable mix of friendly people that assemble most Fridays to
chat about telephony, VoIP, hardware, software and yes... motorcycles
and home control.

Join us today or any Friday. Thanks for all the fish :)

/r