[asterisk-biz] Digium certified asterisk professional or CCIE VOIP

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:08:49 CST 2009

Alex is little too brainy and philological for normal people.
Many people (including me) does not find the certification worth. But if you
have spend quit a bit of time and still does not feel comfortable, then its
the time for certification, specially if they have some hands on experience.
Its worth spending little money if you can be in business 1 month earlier.
May its wont help you learn something, but at-least will give you confidence
feeling like " Oh, I know that. Cool  its easy. Wow this is nice tool" That
kind of thing.

My 2 cents.

-Jai