[asterisk-biz] Digium certified asterisk professional or CCIE VOIP

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 16:32:53 CST 2009

George,

As a potential employer, I would be looking for actual
work experience first. Certificates I would not pay much
attention to as they say nothing on your actual ability.

Granted, if this was an entry level position I would hire
you even without experience if you had a certificate, so
it may be a good starting point for a career. I would not
however hire you *as a consultant* based on a certificate.
Consultant implies you are an expert in your field with
at least a few years of experience, which you indicated
you don't have. You need some real work experience first.

--
Nitzan Kon
http://www.future-nine.com/