[asterisk-biz] OT: Paying people in faraway (Western) places.

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Jan 8 11:40:28 CST 2009

places.

> Technically, the taxes are only on money made from US source funds
> (stocks, leftover money-market accounts, etc)... but there's a tricky
> bit.

Nope, not correct as far as I have been advised, check out some of the
examples around capital gains sales, eg lets say I move back to
Australia and sell my house there making a capital gains profit....the
IRS is saying they want to tax the profits made on this sale.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
dean at cognation.net