[asterisk-biz] OT: Paying people in faraway (Western) places.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 7 19:02:54 CST 2009

That was the first thought I had when reading Brett's and Nitzan's

The problem with all these worthless staffing and recruiting parasites
is that their markup on him is not merely "an overhead."  They want a
100%+ margin.  That's going to price him well out of my affordability
range, especially considering the value these morons add otherwise is
precisely... zero.