[asterisk-biz] OT: Paying people in faraway (Western) places.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jan 7 17:58:42 CST 2009

You mean, someone working outside the country still has to have taxes
withheld on their behalf as though they lived in Canada, but eventually
the withheld amount is recovered?  What do the employees have to do on
their side?

In this case I am more interested in the interactions with UK law than
anything else.  My understanding of US law suggests pretty clearly that
I don't have to do anything on the US side for someone who is neither a
US/territory resident nor a US citizen.  I hope my understanding is correct.