[asterisk-biz] Survey systems - anything out there?

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Wed Jan 7 09:40:02 CST 2009

Let's assume that the following query is being made by someone who is
not an annoying spammer, which I have reasonable belief is the
case.  :-)

I'm looking for anyone who is selling/providing an Asterisk-based
platform that creates outbound surveys to customers using Asterisk as
the core telephony engine.  Think of it like those calls you get after
you get your car serviced at the dealer.  The goal is to be a stand-
alone system, with reasonable import capabilities from CSV, and of
course a web interface of some type.  The ability to get "under the
hood" is optimal, or at least be able to get to dialplan or easily-
modified AGI scripts.

Please send private or public replies - the archives will benefit from
any results in a public forum.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/