[asterisk-biz] Why so many children have been killed in Iraselbomb attack

Abdul Hakeem alhakeem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:00:56 CST 2009

Conscience is the motor that drives any business. Proclaiming 'I am not the
one living in poverty in Gaza' does not strike that cord of compassion, at
least in my book. One might even be tempted to say I am not the guy sitting
on the 82nd floor of WTC on 9/11. Let's be compassionate ...guys ! If it can
happen to them so it can happen to any one of us. We are just fortunate not
be be born or live in that particular section of the world.

  _____