[asterisk-biz] Why so many children have been killed in Irasel bomb attack

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Jan 7 01:31:31 CST 2009

Any Photos of those?

> Because Hamas terrorist are firing rockets on Israeli children from schools
> and civilian houses.
>

>  www.tikalnetworks.com
> Alexander Argov CEO
> Mobile +972 (52) 3682486
> Tel +972 (3) 9279100
> Fax +972 (3) 9279121P
> POB 13317 Tel Aviv 61132
>
> email: alex at tikalnetworks.com

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi