[asterisk-biz] Why so many children have been killed in Irasel bomb attack

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 00:27:29 CST 2009

--- On Tue, 1/6/09, Andy Spring <andyspr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you please kindly your comments?

Here we go again...

Politics do not belong on a business list. Nor ANY mailing
list for that matter. We're just going to argue endlessly,
call each other names, and end up hating each other for life.
Our internet bickering will not stop the Hamas from firing
missiles at southern Israel - nor will it stop Israel from
retaliating to these attacks.

Let's just skip the hate and concentrate on BUSINESS.

--
Nitzan Kon
http://www.future-nine.com/