[asterisk-biz] AMOOCON 2009 - Call for Papers

Stefan Wintermeyer stefan.wintermeyer at amooma.de
Tue Jan 6 13:51:14 CST 2009

Hi Guys,

third year in the row but we changed the name from Asterisk-Tag.org to
AMOOCON.
AMOOCON is a European conference about open-source telephony. Actually
it was the biggest
in 2008 and there is no reason to believe that this changes in 2009.

Have a look at:
http://www.amoocon.de/

We are starting a call for papers today. So fare we have already a
very interesting line up:
- Mark Spencer
- Kevin Fleming
- Olle Johansson
- Jim Van Meggelen
- Randolph Resnick
etc.

In case you want to make a presentation at AMOOCON please submit your
paper. Talks and
Workshops are welcome.

   Stefan

For Non-Speakers: There is an Early Bird Special.

--
http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de  -  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de