[asterisk-biz] Can anyone transfer a Canadian number

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:14:38 CST 2009

Client's business has been screwed no matter what. Even if he go to court,
fight and get the number it will be at least few days if not weeks. Customer
hate you if they fail to reach the service on the number for more than 5-6
times.
Now the option is to pick the lesser evil. "New marketing campaigns OR wait
for number portability and miss the opportunities until then."

Jai Rangi
www.didforsale.com