[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jan 5 02:07:27 CST 2009

Yeah, I understand.  It's easy for me to preach the importance of simply
finding the problem and fixing it, but these problems are often
impossibly burdensome to track down and fix, to the extent it's even
feasible to do so.

I'd just drop the carrier if I were you.

1. Do you have this problem with other carriers?   To the same degree?

2. What happens when you do proxy the media and use that as your
accounting basis;  does your billing reconcile with this carrier almost
perfectly?

3. Any correlation on the itemised portion/CDRs on the bill between
particular numbers and/or destinations and eccentrically long calls?

-- Alex