[asterisk-biz] .e4 is moving... We have a few things that we'd like to unload before we do...

Michael S. White mwhite at e4strategies.com
Mon Jan 5 01:13:18 CST 2009

Sorry in advance if this seems like SPAM to anyone... We are moving and I
have a few things that I am trying to unload
in an attempt to get a few more Herman Miller chairs for the new digs. Open
to direct trades for chairs too.  Hoping to get
enough for 2 more Mirras and an Aeron...

Here is what I have... PayPal and Credit Cards accepted...  Will Ship
international for bank transfer deals...

Linksys:
(1) SPA942 - Used - $70
(3) SPA932 Consoles - Open Box Complete -$45

Aastra:
(1) 480i MGCP - Not sure if this can be made in to SIP - New $100

Dlink-
(+50) DPH540 WiFI Phones - Open Box - Make an offer

Digium:
(1) S800i - Open Box - Never Deployed - Will trade for new Mirra
(1) s808i - Our Lab Box - Make an offer

Dialogic:
Diva Server 8 FXO - New $300

Rhino - Make an Offer - Don't be shy again... Looking to unload

(1) Rhino R2T1-EC - NEW
(1) Rhino R2T1 - NEW
(1) Rhino R1T1 - LAB Gear Tested
(1) Rhino R1T1-EC - LAB Gear Tested
(1) Rhino R4FXO - LAB Gear Tested

Call me if you have any questions - I'm available for off list emails as
well- There are quite a few people on this list that I have
sold items to in the past and so far no complaints- I'll also extend 90 days
warranty to any item that is not still covered by
the manufacturer.

one last note:

In addition to my personal twitter.com (http://www.twitter.com/e4VoIP)
profile I have created a new profile http://www.twitter.com/e4strategies
where
we will be announcing other for sale items as we find them.  Thanks in
advance for the follow.

Michael S. White
.e4 Technologies

p:        231.668.4285 EXT. 100