[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Jan 5 00:08:34 CST 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 00:29 -0500, voip-asterisk at maximumcrm.com wrote:
> I'm surprised that these providers still manage to be in business.
>
> I would never deal with any provider that would require me to sign NDAs
> before I become a customer. Just can't be bothered with the additional
> paperwork. The few times I actually did the pricing wasn't attractive.

My thoughts on NDAs for price lists is that they are silly anyway.  If
the product is sound and the price is fair why make it so secretive?
Now if there are games going on with pricing I can understand that from
their perspective, but not just for day to day price requests.

And if they have a good product at a good price, that becomes a
marketing tool to advertise that price.  The more secretive the price
the more I think that they are not even going to be close to reasonable,
and want to do as much as possibly to get their sales drones to talk up
their service during the paperwork delay, similar to a cult
indoctrination.

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721