[asterisk-biz] Experimental/new VoIP rate search engine.

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 13:22:20 CST 2009

Hello providers! (those of you that are)

Due to the lack of one being available (that I know of),
I decided to start a VoIP rate search engine. The idea is
to throw in as many providers into the database as we can,
and let the search functionality find the cheapest routes
for any given destination.

To check it out, please visit:
http://www.comparevoipproviderrates.com/

If you are a provider and would like your rates displayed,
please email your rates in CSV format to rates NOSPAMat comparevoipproviderrates.com - format is:
dialprefix,destinate name,rate in US dollars
example: 1214,USA,0.01

destination name,dialprefix,rate is also acceptable.

Please feel free to discuss and let me know if you have
any comments or suggestions - or if you find any bugs.
This is brand new and will be a work-in-progress for a
while.

  -- Nitzan