[asterisk-biz] Nonprofit Org Who Helps Families Telethon

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Jan 3 12:09:52 CST 2009

On Sat, 2009-01-03 at 12:14 -0500, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> Can you look at ticket # 702556000194?
>
> This is very simple:

apparently it isnt.

> Asterisk is down, I am simulating that with the command "stop now,"
> Calls should then go to the failover SIP address, but they do not.
>
> I have been back and forth for weeks with your support and they do not
> figure it out. I am not even sure they understand what I am saying.

is this related to the below request for a non-profit doing a telethon?
If it is I am confused by it.

If it isnt, I am unsure what ticket system you refer to.  Additionally I
am unsure what your setup is since you havent even provided more
information.  Odds are the equipment that is supposed to do the failover
isnt even asterisk.  Further I do not think that its a business list
question (unless you are asking for a consultant to fix your problem
with failover).

Or was this supposed to be a private email to someone at supertec that
you posted to a public mailing list?

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721