[asterisk-biz] Looking for India termination

Larry R. arhontas99 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:24:45 CST 2009

We are looking for India termination and rates between 1.1 and 1.5 cents /
minute.

a) we accept prepayment.
b) we prefer Paypal but we have no problem doing direct deposits (cash) as
long as the amounts are added in our account same day.
c) we will use the service as a backup for our third failover (10-40 K a
day) until we have our own quality stats for the route. We terminate
400-500K a day.

We prefer a long time business relationship so plz do not offer a route
unless you want to work with us. A $20,000 minimum does not work with us...

Please contact me at arhontas99 at gmail.com

Regards,
Larry