[asterisk-biz] Fraud alert

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Fri Feb 27 15:18:26 CST 2009

  It seems to be the same pattern of people who attacked 3 of my servers in
a 3 week period a couple of weeks ago.  The calls were made mostly to area
codes 252 and 818 and indeed they showed the caller-id of the phones.  My
customer claims he received a call from the FBI saying that the calls were
credit card solicitations.  The point is, whoever is doing this, is doing
this massively.

CS