[asterisk-biz] Business Center

Eric Wieling, Asteria Solutions Group ewieling at asteriasgi.com
Mon Feb 23 08:11:14 CST 2009

Si Tai Fan wrote:
> Does anyone know a way to pass the forwarded extension CID, rather than the calling party? When our business center receptionist received a call which was forwarded after no answer, the inbound CID is shown and the Receptionist does not know for which Extension number or company it came from.

     o    - Specify that the CallerID that was present on the *calling*
channel
            be set as the CallerID on the *called* channel. This was the
            behavior of Asterisk 1.0 and earlier.

Do a "core show application dial"

--
Eric Wieling * Asteria Solutions Group * Huntsville, AL
Call centers * IVRs * Enterprise PBXs * Conferencing applications
256-705-0277 * http://www.asteriasgi.com/ * sales at asteriasgi.com