[asterisk-biz] Tier 1 SIP Providers?

Geoff Love glove at teliax.com
Wed Feb 18 12:15:37 CST 2009

Teliax can provide the service you are looking for.

https://teliax.com/?referral_code=11

We can co locate your servers in our data center.

We use several upstream providers for redundancy.

Please contact me for more information.

Geoff Love
303-629-8304

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Dave Greenroom Creations <
dave at greenroomcreations.com> wrote:

> Looking into how SIP providers work it seems like many of the companies
> are reselling SIP service from bigger providers.  Does it make sense
> that you then run into issues using these smaller companies since there
> are more HOPS added into the mix, since you need to access them, then
> they need to send you over to the main reseller?
>
> The reason I'm asking is we always seem to run into outages and issues
> with most of the SIP providers we've used so far.  Either the quality
> isn't that great or we experience random downtime; so now I'm trying to
> figure out the most logical setup to have for our outbound calling system.
>
> We have the flexibility of putting our servers anywhere; that being said
> would it make sense for us to find a tier 1 or high quality SIP, and
> somehow host our servers in the same datacenter as them?
>
> Keep in mind we only do outbound voice broadcasting from sound files
> stored on our servers.  So we're not connecting our system to phone
> lines or using it for inbound calls.
>
> Any insight on the best setup would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

Geoff Love
Sales Engineer