[asterisk-biz] Toll free termination

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Feb 17 15:58:03 CST 2009

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Rehan Allah Wala wrote:

> http://carrierx.us/tollfree/

  Nice to know, though in my testing of carrierx.us only 4 of 6 calls got
  through (calling Bank of America, 800-432-1000) and answered as expected
  on the first ring, the rest no answer after 4 rings.

  The 7th call I let ring 7 times before it got through.

  I just tried another set of 5 calls (4:55pm EST)
     1. Got through first ring
     2. Got through first ring
     3. Got through after 7 rings
     4. Got through after 9 rings
     5. Got through first ring

  Carrierx.us consistency on completing calls leaves something to be
  desired.

Beckman