[asterisk-biz] Call Centers in Riyadh

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sun Feb 15 01:32:39 CST 2009

Dear Ismar,

Can you provide me with more details on the call center solution that
you require, we have good amount of exposure of setting up lot of call
centers doing different kind of processes hence leading us to provide
fairly customized solutions at a economical budget line.

I shall look forward to hear in more details offline ( i.e. One to one
disucssion privately over my email, then over the list),

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt Ltd,